Classes and 1-2-1 Training
- Six week essential life skills course
- Suitable for puppies 14 weeks+, older dogs who have not attended formal training classes and new rescue dogs
- Induction presentation
- Classes cover focus, loose lead walking, recall and vet skills and much, much more!
- As much email/telephone support as you need between classes
Adolescents & Intermediates
- Six week course building on the core skills learned during foundations class
- Perfect for those struggling through adolescence
- As much email/telephone support as required
- Dogs who have completed our puppy and adolescent/intermediate are invited to continue their learning in our master class
- Tailored to the groups needs but will work on more relationship building, more basic obedience, more confidence building, more positive husbandry and much more
- Invite only!
- 1st Session: 1.5 hours – 2 hours to discuss in full your training challenges and implement a tailored training plan. Your session will be followed up with a detailed email summary of our session and I am happy to provide ongoing email/telephone support.
- Follow up sessions: approx. 1 hour, each session followed up with training notes.
All sessions will be carried out at a location of your choice and can be either garden sessions or training walks.
New Puppy Consultation
- 90 minute face to face consult to answer all your questions – detailed email write up and tailored training plan.
- Online – 60 minute consultation as above but with less time to be distracted by your puppy!
Be More Dog Scotland